The moments in the day I live for…….
- When the world is quiet, the little ones are asleep and I have a few moments warm in bed before the day begins.
- The sound of little feet running up and down the hallway upstairs.
- Baby B and Miss M giggling at something only they will understand and share.
- The look on Baby B’s face when gets excited. His mouth shapes into a perfect oval and he softly goes “Ooooo”
- The perfection of the back of their necks
- The first taste of that perfectly poured coffee
- The moment when I open the door to baby B’s room and the smile he gives me
- Evening story time before bed while she holds my hand in her little warm ones.
- When my husband and I look at each other and our “life” and think….we are so lucky.